Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Top Trend Tuesday: Rompers & Jumpsuits

It's time for another "Top Trend Tuesday" Post! I am currently "craving" rompers & jumpsuits. I have always been a fan of dresses, and this is a great substitute. Keeping it classy is important though! Don't forget to style them correctly, and choose a color or pattern that is flattering to your body type. The following are some of my favorite styles & colors… 

Romper Love

Motel jumpsuits romper
Gosh, I adore this one! I love both the color and style. The longer sleeves are a nice twist, and the pink goes great with turquoise or gold. I would wear a chunky necklace with this romper, something like this statement necklace: 


I have a black romper already, but I really like this one because the neckline is so unique. You could do a lot with this style, but I think it would look best with black shoes, and some simple diamond studs and a cocktail ring. 



Topshop romper
I can't get enough of mint this spring! I love the simple style of this romper from Topshop. I think dangling earrings with a pop of color would look great with this romper. 




This is a great shade of green, it is perfect for a more casual occasion. I would wear this with a gold watch and gold accessories.



Another great color! I also adore this collar with the embellished jewels.


Topshop romper
Peach and coral are great summer colors, and the black lace sleeves are a classier take on this romper. Great with dangling earrings and black shoes…





Turquoise is a color that looks good on so many women. This style is also great for a lot of different body types.  If you want something more casual, you could dress it down with a jean jacket and sandals. I really like wearing gold with turquoise, like this necklace…



 Here are some more ways to style rompers & Jumpsuits… 




Jumpsuits are becoming more and more popular. I have one from ASOS, and I love it. You can style them in a very similar way as a short romper, but make sure your shoes work with the pant length! 





Here are some fun pink rompers that I love for spring & summer. 

Some great sites for buying rompers are:
Saboskirt.com
Lulus.com
Forever21.com
Topshop.com


You can find some really fun prints & styles when you keep your eyes open when shopping. I love long sleeve rompers for spring when it is still a little cooler outside. 

I hope you were inspired by these photos! I am definitely excited to add some more rompers & jumpsuits to my wardrobe, how about you? :)

Enjoy your week!
Much love,






No comments:

Post a Comment