Tuesday, April 8, 2014

My Favorite Skin Care Products

Happy Tuesday! It is finally starting to feel like spring in Michigan, and my skin is very grateful for that! It can be so dry in the winter months, I have to fight to keep my skin hydrated. Luckily, I have perfected my skin treatment over the years, and I thought that I would share my favorite skin care products, for both my face & body!


Beauty Essentials



Face Routine:


My favorite item EVER bought for my skin, is my Clarisonic Mia. I bought mine from Sephora, and  I have seen an incredible change in my complexion! It was a little pricy, but EXTREMELY worth it! I use this every day, usually only before bed. Sometimes I use it in the shower, or in the morning before I do my makeup, depending on my skin's needs. You can use any cleanser with it! $125
I have been using this face wash for over a year now, and I really love it. I rarely have issues with acne anymore, but this takes care of those random pop up pimples before they can get too out of control. $25


Mario Badescu Skin Care foaming facial cleanser
I love this facial cleanser. I bought it at Ulta when i ran out of my Murad cleanser. This works just as well, but I ran out of it quicker. I like to switch between the two cleansers, because they are both pretty gentle but very effective. $15


I bought this just last week at Target. The coolest part of this moisturizer, is that it adds a slight tan glow to your skin! I put this on before bed, and i like it so far! $15

I put this on before bed sometimes as well. I love Burts Bees! $8

This moisturizer is a little more expensive, but is lasts for a long time! I use this before putting on my makeup, because it hides pores, and smells heavenly! $35


I can't emphasize enough how much I LOVE LUSH. They have every beauty product you could think of, and they are completely natural & don't test on animals! They have amazing products for both men and women. I love their face masks. They make them fresh and they run from $6-$20.  


My favorite mask from LUSH is their chocolate mask. It literally smells like chocolate, and I have to hold myself back from wanting to eat it! It feels great on your skin, and does a miracle on your complexion. 

Body Routine:



I love having a flowery sent in the shower, and I love Philosophy, so this is the best of both worlds! $23


My favorite trick for moisturizing is using body oil! If you don't want to spend money on the more expensive oils, baby oil by johnson & johnson works just as well! $25


Bath bombs are my favorite thing to buy for a bubble bath. LUSH sells the coolest bath bombs, and they smell amazing! My favorite sent is twilight. I can't get enough! They turn your bath water into cool shades, some of them look like there is a  firework show in your tub! :) $5


Lush also carries a bath bomb that is covered in glitter. Need I say more?
I discover this brand over the summer at a cute local shop. They carry great products, and I love the smell of their lotion. I use this after getting out of the bath or shower, and it leaves my skin silky smooth and smelling fabulous! $20




Well, that sums up my current beauty favorites! I hope you enjoyed my list & I hope you have a chance to try some of my favorite skin care products out. 
Have a wonderful week! 




No comments:

Post a Comment